Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Which card?

Walking around center city in Philadelphia on Saturday, I came across one of those card shuffler guys. People were tossing down money to play the game and all. Anyway, I popped off a couple of shots. I got a look from the one guy in the background there and figured I probably wasn't wanted taking shots, so I bolted. There was a pretty decent crowd around him for this little play though. I don't know how the hell the game works or what he does, but he was moving cards quickly. I imagine it's a "find the card" game.

I like the photo because it shows some of the interesting parts of the city. Of any city for that matter. It also shows some of the seedier sides of a city as I'm sure these boys don't go paying taxes on their earnings!

Photo specs (shot with 18-55mm lens): iso200, 1/800th second, f5.6. I needed to lighten it up on photoshop because it was too dark, but I couldn't really sit there and look for the "right lighting" because of the looks I got. I figured it was best to leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home