Saturday, April 29, 2006

Cotton Candy



This was captured during the OH-Fest in downtown Oneonta on Saturday afternoon. I thought it was too priceless not to do a thing with. Anyway, as you can see, this guy is operating the cotton candy machine. However, it seems like he's losing the battle being he's covered in the candy.

I thought at first he had old paint on his shirts and hat. But when I got closer, I couldn't believe it. It was like a gold mine waiting for a camera. Nobody in line seemed to care that he was covered, however, as people were loving the candy!

(remember to click on the picture to get a bigger version!)

1 Comments:

At Sun Apr 30, 02:21:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a cool photo. He's going about his business undeterred from the cotton candy blowing around.

Maybe its just me, but I like photos like this, rather than nature photos.

Photos that tell about life or are out of the ordinary. Something you wouldn't see every day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home