Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Can smash

Welcome back to OH-Fest this past weekend. This was one of the games you could play when they had Main Street. My goal was to shoot this as a friend of mine threw the bean bag at the cans to see what I could get. So as the bean bag was thrown I just kept shooting hoping to land a decent one.

I liked this one because a couple of the cans were still in mid-air as well as the beanbag. Thought it was an interesting and different photo. Somethimes, I think, with these kind of festivals, you need to find some different types of things to shoot. I just would have liked to have frozen the action a little more, especially with the can on the left.

Shot it with my 18-55 mm lens, 1/320 second, f5.6 (iso 100). Click on the photo to see a larger version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home