Wednesday, May 10, 2006

And their off!


My weekend trip to Pennsylvania also included my first trip to the track. Sunday afternoon, after watching Cole Hamels pitch, we went to Pocono Downs in Wilkes-Barre and caught four or five races. I actually won on the final race we watched and walked away $6 ahead. Anyway, I've put three photos up. I don't remember which race, which horse, how they did or anything like that.

Basically, I wanted to just shoot the races and see what it was like taking these photos. I did it in two spots -- twice over a fence and once near the finish line and an opening. The harness racing was cool, so I tried to capture everything I could. I've put three of my favorites up. I took a lot more and they will eventually be up on my photo site.

Tech specs (all shot with my Canon 75-300mm lens):
Top photo: iso200, 1/1600 second, f5.6.
Middle photo: iso200, 1/1600 second, f5.6.
Bottom photo: iso200, 1/1600 second, f5.6.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home