Friday, May 12, 2006

Geno's Steaks!

Ahhh, the finest steak house in all of Philly. At least I think so. Yes, I'm biased because a relative owns the joint. But it's still fantastic. We went down before the game and had a steak. The two with me got to see the inside and were impressed -- or so it seemed. They did walk out with a t-shirt.

The top photo is from the front, in the middle of what I think is 9th and Passyunk. My back is to Pat's, which is how it should be. You can see the difference between the two and the cleanliness difference. Pat's is a bit of a dump. Geno's isn't. But both had decent crowds. Better meat and cleaner conditions at Geno's.

And remember, it's "wit" or "witout."

Tech specks (all shot with my 18-55mm lens).
Top: iso 200, 1/80, f13.
Middle: iso 200, 1/500, f7.1
Bottom: iso 200, 1/80, f10.

(As always click on a photo for a bigger version!)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home