Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Swing through it

Another photo from the state softball championship. I really liked this photo because I thought it showed a lot of action. From the swing, to the miss. It's also a pretty good swing because you can tell she is keeping her head down and all. This girl hit a bomb in the first game up there, but her team lost in the state championship. This team is incredible. Year in and year out. They've won our Section 12 straight years and made it to at least the state semis in 11 of those years. They have six state titles, although they've lost in the final the past two years.

Teach specs (75-300 mm lens): iso 800, 1/500th, f5.6.

To those who actually stop by this blog, sorry for the lack of daily updates recently. Work has been busy, so it's been hard to go out and take a lot of photos. However, I leave for Montreal in less than a week, so I think I'll have a ton of shots to hold me over for a while. I'll also be updating daily from up there as long as the hotel has the "free wireless" it says it has!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home