Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hold up!

I took a lot of softball photos covering the state softball tournament this weekend, so I'll probably have some up for the next couple of days. This one was actually in our paper as it was likely the best one I took over the weekend. Not too shabby, I thought. What I like about this is that it's a slap-hitter and she's pulling her bat back on a high pitch. The ball seems to be caught in motion.

It was kind of a crappy day out. Gray and cold. It had rained for several days before. I was actually shocked they got the games in. Of course it followed a 2 1/2 hour delay. But in the end, I left freezing. Good times! I'll have some other softball shots over the next couple days. I had forgot my monopod that day, so I didn't get a lot of great shots, unfortunately.

Tech specs (70-300 mm lens): iso 400, 1/1,000th, f5.6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home