Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Another jump


For those of you who actually stop by this blog to check out my view of the world, allow me to apologize for the lapse in posts. For the past four or five days, every time I tried to access the part of this blog that would allow me to make a new post, it would time out or just not allow me into the page.

Now, things seem to be working, thankfully. So, let's get back to the photos! I need to get out and start shooting again because I'm starting to run out of shots! However, I have a couple I've held back as well going to the state softball tournament this weekend, so I should come away with different shots.

I opted to go with another high jump photo. As I was looking through some of the photos from the one track meet I shot, I really liked this one. It was of the girls high jump and this girl barely clipped the bar as she was going over. I thought I clicked it at the right time.

Tech specs (75-300mm lens): iso 800, 1/800th, f5.0. Lens extended to 105mm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home