Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Montreal's metro

I wanted to attempt to get one of those cool shots many photographers capture out there. The whole speeding traffic and movement with everything standing still. I think I could have gotten it if I had my tripod with me. However, I was shooting with just me holding the camera, so some of the things in the background are also blurred. However, I think I captured the movement pretty well. (I have another movement shot that I took in Montreal that I'll likely post later this week).

This was at the St. Laurent metro stop in Montreal. It gives you a perfect look to shoot the metro trains coming at or away from you. Next time I go up, I'll likely try this again and have a better idea of what I'm doing.

Tech specs (18-55 mm lens): shot at 18mm, iso 400, 1/10th, f5.0.
(if there are any photographers out there with some advice on this, feel free to post).

As usual, too, click to enlarge the photo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home