Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Fire!

I took this shot in downtown Montreal. It was a fire truck flying down St. Catherine St. and I got it as it turned, I think, on to Metcalfe. I had the settings still set from when I was taking shots in the metro, so I got a blurred shot. Although it wasn't what I originally looking for, I really liked how it came out.

Also, for the record, this might be the last photo I put at this blog. I've gotten myself some photoblog software and have put the blog on one of my personal sites. That way, I am in control of everything, can keep tabs on amount of space used, etc.

For those who have been reading, I appreciate it and hope you'll come over to the other site. Feel free to leave any comments over there and hopefully you'll pass the site along to friends and others to check out.

The new site: New Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home