Saturday, July 08, 2006

Schwartz's

After wanting to visit this place for several years, we finally opted, this year, to go and eat at Schwartz's. This is an extremly famous place in Montreal, known for it's smoked meat. It was a fantastic place to eat and an experience at that (I'll eventually get to it in my other blog). A quick bit about the place though -- there were two lines outside - one for takeout and one for sitting. We wanted the whole experience and were soon seated. You never know who you'll be sitting with at this place though. The three ladies in this photo were at our table. They were from Florida and also trying for the first time.

I shot this photo with no flash, hand held at a slower speed. Hence some blur in the background. This waiter was awesome, so I figured I needed to get a shot of him. I like the whole photo because I kind of think it shows the smaller atmosphere of the place and also shows the hustle and bustle of it with the blurry waiter in the background.

Tech specs (18-55mm lens at 18mm): iso 400, 1/15th second, f10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home